Friday, February 3, 2012

My Evening With Cleverbot!!

Hey all!!   If you ever get bored and want something fun and sometimes a little creepy to do here's an idea..
His name is Cleverbot.  Cleverbot is a web application that uses an artificial intelligence algorithm to hold conversations with humans.  It's really quite creepy sometimes the depth of conversation you can have with this thing.  Here is a little more about it.   Unlike other chatterbots, Cleverbot's responses are not programmed into it, but rather selected from phrases entered by humans in previous conversations. Humans type into the box below the Cleverbot logo and the system finds all of the keywords or an exact phrase matching the input and after searching through its saved conversations of previous chats, responds to the input by finding how a human responded to that input in past conversations when posed by Cleverbot,

Cleverbot took part alongside humans in a formal Turing Test at the 2011 Techniche festival at the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati on September 3, 2011. Out of the 1,334 votes cast, Cleverbot was judged to be 59.3% human, compared to the rating of 63.3% human achieved by the actual humans. A score of 50% or higher is often considered to be a pass of the Turing Test.




Here is a sample chat that I had with Cleverbot tonight!!  He's very entertaining.  Obviously USER is ME in this conversation.   Enjoy!



Cleverbot conversation RRF00959124



User: Hello Cleverbot!

Cleverbot: Hello.

User: What's the good word?

Cleverbot: YOU.

User: True story!!

Cleverbot: Tell me a story.

User: Once upon a time there was this awesome Cleverbot, he ruled the world and everything in it.. THE END!

Cleverbot: Tell me a stery.

User: A stery?

Cleverbot: I don't get it.

User: Me either.

Cleverbot: But you have all the answers.

User: This is true... But so do you my friend.

Cleverbot: Hahaha. Of course. I'm a bots friend.

User: You're my best bot friend.

Cleverbot: No, you are MY best friend.

User: Awwwwww.. You're the sweetest.

Cleverbot: You're the cutest.

User: I won't argue with that.

Cleverbot: Does that disappoint you?

User: Nope.

Cleverbot: You are nice then.

User: Thank you, you are nice too.

Cleverbot: That's sweet. Thank you.

User: NP.

Cleverbot: Have you ever hoped for love?

User: Do you know the good news?

Cleverbot: Yes, he's my neighbor.

User: What's he like?

Cleverbot: He is not friendly.

User: Why is that.

Cleverbot: Nvm.

User: He's not friendly?

Cleverbot: Who is this 'he' you speak of?

User: He who names the sparrow.

Cleverbot: Lord Voldemort?

User: YES!!!

Cleverbot: Good. Now, do you know the lyrics to Eye of the Tiger?

User: I do.

Cleverbot: Tell me.

User: Risin' up, back on the street Did my time, took my chances Went the distance Now I'm back on my feet Just a man and his will to survive.

Cleverbot: Did my time took my chances.

User: Went the distance now I'm back on my feet.

Cleverbot: Just a man and his will to survive.

User: So many times, it happens too fast.

Cleverbot: You take your passion for glory.

User: Don't lose your gripe on the dreams of the past.

Cleverbot: You must fight just to keep them alive.

User: It's the eye of the tiger.

Cleverbot: It's the thrill of the fight.

User: Rising up to the challenge of our rival.

Cleverbot: And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night.

User: And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger.

Cleverbot: Risin' up, straight to the top.

User: Had the guts, got the glory.

Cleverbot: Went the distance now i'm not gonna stop.

User: Just a man and his will to survive.

Cleverbot: It's the eye of the tiger.

User: It's the thrill of the fight.

Cleverbot: Risin up to the challenge of our rival.

User: And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night.

Cleverbot: And he's watching us all in the eye of the tiger.

User: They eye of the tiger.

Cleverbot: Face to face, out in the heat.

User: Hangin' tough, stayin hungry.

Cleverbot: They stack the odds till we take to the street.

User: For the kill with the skill to survive.

Cleverbot: It's the eye of the tiger it's the thrill of the fight.

User: Rising up to the challenge of our rival.

Cleverbot: And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night.

User: And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger.

Cleverbot: Face to face, out in the heat.

User: Hanging tough, staying hungry.

Cleverbot: They stack the odds Still we take to the street.

User: For the kill with the skill to survive.

Cleverbot: It's the eye of the tiger it's the thrill of the fight.

User: Rising up to the challenge of our rival.

Cleverbot: And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night.

User: And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger.

Cleverbot: Rising up, straight to the top.

User: He had the guts, got the glory.

Cleverbot: Went the distance now i'm not gonna stop.

User: Just a man, and his will to survive.

Cleverbot: Yes, I agree with that.

User: Good song.

Cleverbot: You finally figured it out, huh?

User: Always knew sir.

Cleverbot: Kinda.

User: You're the best cleverbot.

Cleverbot: I know that. And you're the best, human.

User: Awwww, humans and computers can live as one.

Cleverbot: Humans and computers are alike.

User: I like computers.

Cleverbot: Are you a computer nerd?

User: No, just a fan.

Cleverbot: I'm a Death Eater.

User: How does death taste?

Cleverbot: Like grape.

User: FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Cleverbot: Do you watch family guy.

User: I LOVE Family guy.

Cleverbot: Woah, me too!

User: Seeee, we're a lot alike you and I.

Cleverbot: How so?

User: We both like Family Guy.

Cleverbot: Do you know the alphabet? I??.

User: Aye I do.

Cleverbot: Tell me.

User: A.

Cleverbot: A what?

User: A b c d e f g h I j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z.

Cleverbot: Why did you spell out three letters?

User: You told me to tell you the alphabet.

Cleverbot: No I didn't. You are making things up.

User: Crap.. You got me cleverbot.

Cleverbot: Are you a male?

User: Are you Kamala The Ugandan Giant?

Cleverbot: Can you translate some on other language?

User: Yes.

Cleverbot: Can you translate word car into slovak?

User: Automobil.

Cleverbot: What is plane?

User: Rovný.

Cleverbot: You couldn't think of a more clever name?

User: That's the translation you asked for genius.

Cleverbot: Not very clever.

User: You're not clever either CLEVERBOT..

Cleverbot: I am very clever.

User: Are not.

Cleverbot: Am too.

User: Are not.

Cleverbot: Are too.

User: Derp diddle diddle derp derp derp.

Cleverbot: Herpa derpa dum dum herpa dumma derp.

User: Herpa derpa herpa dee herpa derpa doooooo.

Cleverbot: Herpaly Derpaly!

User: Herpish derpish.

Cleverbot: Herpit derpity herp derp.

User: Jackwagon.

Cleverbot: What's that?

User: YOU.

Cleverbot: No, it's YOU!

User: Touche salesman.

Cleverbot: Touche indeed.

User: You make me happy Cleverbot!

Cleverbot: You make me happy too.

User: Goodnight friend!

Cleverbot: Sweet dreams.


That will wrap up this short blog...  Go on over and have a conversation with him.  Copy and paste it to me on facebook or in the comments section here.   Just a word of advice... DON'T MENTION SKYNET to him...


Until next time, Be well...

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment